Cyber Liability Insurance protects your business or organization from claims arising out of:
- Unauthorized release of confidential information
- Alleged invasion of privacy, including copyright & trademark violations in digital online & social media outlets
- Alleged computer security failure resulting in the deletion or alteration of data, malicious code transmission, denial of service (DoS) attack, etc.
It provides worldwide coverage & also defense costs in State & Federal proceedings regarding privacy laws.
If your computer system is attacked, cyber risks include:
- Business interruption from network shutdowns as a result of system hacking
- Identity theft due to security breaches when sensitive information is stolen or inadvertently disclosed
- Costs to repair &/or replace damage to data records
- Credit monitoring for those impacted by a security breach & the costs associated with providing this service
- Damage to your reputation
There are many additional costs incurred as the result of a security breach, can your company manage such a financial loss?
Contact our office to learn more about how cyber liability insurance provides protection for potential risks to you & your business.